Join us tonight (November 11th) as we cover UFC 295: Jirir Procházka vs. Alex Pereira, which is happening live from the storied Madison Square Garden in New York City. The marquee matchup for UFC 295 will enjoy former UFC light heavyweight champion, Jirir Procházka, squaring off with former UFC middleweight champion, Alex Pereira, for the vacant 205-pound strap. Before that, the co-main event of the evening will be the setting where devastating big men, Sergei Pavlovich and Tom Aspinall, will go heads up for the interim heavyweight title. The start time for this UFC fight card is set for 6:00 pm ET.
UFC 295 isn’t going to see a Jon Jones vs. Stipe Miocic matchup, but the amount of venom being thrown around in the main and co-main events tonight should be more than enough to make us forget all about that. Let’s just take a look at the finishing rate (for better or worse) of the four fellows atop the UFC 295 PPV main card. Jiri has avoided the judges in 97% of his bouts, while 80% of Alex’s MMA matches have ended early. Sergei has skipped out on the scorecards in 84% of his scraps, while Tom has no earthly idea what it feels like to even be in a third round of professional MMA contest.
Also on the UFC 295 PPV main card is a tale of two trajectories when the promotion’s #7 ranked strawweight, Mackenzie Dern, goes up against a skidding former champion in Jéssica Andrade. Earlier on the main card, heavy-handed lightweight Matt Frevola collides with an equally dangerous Benoit Saint-Denis. We should also be in for a ton of explosive scrambles when submission savvy featherweights Diego Lopes and Pat Sabatini go to war.
UFC 295: Jirir Procházka vs. Alex Pereira takes place on October 21st, at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The main event starts at 10 p.m. ET. The prelims begin at 6 p.m. ET.
PPV price and Live streams
UFC 295: Jirir Procházka vs. Alex Pereira is available on ESPN+ PPV for $79.99 for current subscribers. New subscribers can pay $124.98 for the UFC 295 pay-per-view and an ESPN+ annual subscription. The event is scheduled to start live at 10:00am ET, 7:00am PT, with the prelims on the ESPN+ streaming platform in the US, as well as Fight Pass. The PPV main card is to kick off at 10:00pm ET, 7:00pm PT. For full streaming details, and compatible devices go here.
UFC 295: Jirir Procházka vs. Alex Pereira Full fight card results
- – Alex Pereira def. Jirir Procházka by TKO at 4:08 of round 2: Vacant Light Heavyweight Title
- – Tom Aspinall def. Sergei Pavlovich by KO at 1:09 of round 1: Heavyweight Interim Title
- – Jéssica Andrade def. Mackenzie Dern by TKO at 3:15 of round 2: Strawweight
- – Benoit Saint-Denis def. Matt Frevola by KO at 1:31 of round 1: Lightweight
- – Diego Lopes def. Pat Sabatini by KO at 1:30 of round 1: Featherweight
- – Steve Erceg def. Alessandro Costa by unanimous decision (29-28 x3): Strawweight
- – Lupita Godinez def. Tabatha Ricci by split decision (29-28 x2, 27-30): Lightweight
- – Mateusz Rębecki def. Roosevelt Roberts by submission (Armbar) at 3:08 of round 1: 158-pounds
- – John Castañeda def. Kyung Ho Kang by unanimous decision (30-27 x3): Bantamweight
- – Joshua Van def. Kevin Borjas by unanimous decision (29-28 x3): Flyweight
- – Jamall Emmers def. Dennis Buzukja by TKO at :49 of round 1: Featherweight
You know you can count on us for quick, consistent quality MMA coverage. Bloody Elbow is an independent, reader supported publication. Please subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with our best work and learn how you can support the site.
Join the new Bloody Elbow
Our Substack is where we feature the work of writers like Zach Arnold, John Nash and Karim Zidan. We’re fighting for the sport, the fighters and the fans. Please help us by subscribing today.
About the author