ONE Championship has another double-header for us on Friday, live from the Lumpinee Boxing Stadium in Bangkok, Thailand. The early show is is mostly Muay Thai, with two MMA fights to start off the show. The headliner is local Tapaokaew Singha Mawynn taking on the Aussie Tyson Harrison at 145 lbs. Harrison goes by ‘John Wayne Noi’ or ‘Next John Wayne [Parr]‘. Check out his highlights below.
ONE Friday Fights 27 Fight card
- Tapaokaew Singha Mawynn 🇹🇭 vs. Tyson Harrison 🇦🇺; 145 lbs (Muay Thai)
- Pompetch PK Saenchai 🇹🇭 vs. Thepthaksin Sor Sornsing 🇹🇭; 132 lbs (Muay Thai)
- Rachan Sor Somnuek 🇹🇭 vs. Khunsuk Sor Dechapan 🇹🇭; 112 lbs (Muay Thai)
- Petnumkhum Phundakrataburi 🇹🇭 vs. Ratchamongkol TK Yuttana 🇹🇭: 117 lbs (Muay Thai)
- Ferrari Fairtex 🇹🇭 vs. Ilyas Musaev 🇷🇺; 145 lbs (Muay Thai)
- Yothin 🇹🇭 vs Stephen Irvine 🏴; 125 lbs (Muay Thai)
- Abdallah Ondash 🇱🇧 vs. Panpet Sor Jor Lekmuangnon 🇹🇭; 125 lbs (Muay Thai)
- Lawrence Phillips 🇺🇸 (3-0) vs. Maxwell Djantou Nana (4-1) 🇨🇲; Heavyweight
- Reza Saedi (1-0) 🇮🇷 vs. Carlo Bumina-ang (1-0) 🇵🇭; Featherweight
Start time and date
ONE Friday Fights 27 takes place on Friday, August 4, 2023, beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET/5:30 a.m. PT.
Free live stream
This event will be streamed live, and for free, on ONE’s YouTube and Facebook pages. It will also air on their website.
YouTube live stream
If you want to watch the previous instalment of Friday Fights, check the video below:
Tickets for this event at the historic Lumpinee are available here.
You know you can count on us for quick, consistent quality combat sports coverage. Bloody Elbow is an independent, reader supported publication. Please subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with our best work and learn how you can support the site.
About the author