Stay up to date with what’s happening on tonight’s Bellator 295 card, which is blasting off from the Neal S. Blaisdell Center in Honolulu, Hawaii. This event will crown the winner of the promotion’s bantamweight tournament finals, plus the interim 135-pound strap will be on the line. Start time is 7:55pm ET.
The night’s main event is geared up for an interim bantamweight title bout that also happens to be the promotion’s tournament finals. The champ, Raufeon Stots, is slated to scrap it out with the ever-lethal Patchy Mix, with the victor taking home a cool million dollar payday.
In the card’s co-main event, Bellator’s former flyweight queen, Ilima-Lei Macfarlane, is fighting in front of a home crowd against the 11-1-1 Kana Watanabe. The undercard is also getting a showing from a once top prospect who is now a 10-4 fighter, Aaron Pico, who meets the 10-5 James Gonzalez. Opening up the main card was supposed to be the Bellator debut of longtime UFC flyweight Ray Borg, who was to take on former RIZIN and Bellator bantamweight champion, Kyoji Horiguchi. Unfortunately, Borg failed to make weight and the bout was ultimately scrapped. Another UFC veteran in Yancy Medeiros will now open the show for his home crowd by taking on Charlie Leary.
The main card start time is 11:00pm ET, and can be seen on Showtime. As for the preliminary card, they will begin at 7:55pm ET and can be streamed on Bellator’s YouTube channel.
Bellator 295 fight card:
- Patchy Mix def. Raufeon Stots by KO at 1:20 of round 1: Interim Bantamweight Title/Tournament Finals
- Ilima-Lei Macfarlane def. Kana Watanabe by split decision (29-28 x2, 28-29): (W) Flyweight
- Yancy Medeiros def. Charlie Leary by submission (RNC) at 4:39 of round 1: 165-pounds
- Aaron Pico def. James Gonzalez by by unanimous decision (30-27 x3): Featherweight
Ray Borg vs. Kyoji Horiguchi: Flyweight
- Mads Burnell def. Justin Gonzales by unanimous decision: Featherweight
- Kai Kamaka III def. Adli Edwards by unanimous decision : Featherweight
- Sumiko Inaba def. Veta Arteaga by unanimous decision: (W) Flyweight
- Aalon Cruz def. Bobby King by unanimous decision: Lightweight
- Davion Franklin def. Kasim Aras by unanimous decision: Heavyweight
- Bruna Ellen def. Ilara Joanne by unanimous decision: (W) Flyweight
- Masayuki Kikuiri def. Alexey Shurkevich by KO at 4:33 of round 2 : Welterweight
Watch the free Bellator 295 prelim stream below:
About the author