Table of Contents
Join us this evening (April 21st) for the JMX vs Le’Veon Bell | MF & DAZN: X Series 006 boxing event, which is blasting off from New Orleans, Louisiana. That’s right! Celebrity boxing is back this weekend, and you know you’re at least a little bit curious.
The main event for this KSI and Misfits Boxing platform will see YouTube sensation JMX pitted against former NFL-star Le’Veon Bell. We’ve previously seen the social media celebrity on a MF & DAZN: X Series undercard before, and Bell was last spotted boxing UFC veteran Uriah Hall. It will definitely be a match.
In the card’s co-main slot Aleana Vampira meets Fangs, if you know who they are. Also in the lineup, a rather familiar face in the MMA realm named Chris Avila is looking for his third-straight boxing win as he squares off against the 5-2 Paul Bamba. Before that, the son of the late Kimbo Slice, Kevin Ferguson Jr. is set to make his pro boxing debut against OJ Rose.
MF & DAZN: X Series 006 is included with DAZN.com subscriptions, so that’s your best bet at streaming the bouts live. DAZN costs $19.99 per month in the United States, or $99.99 per year. For those in Canada, the DAZN monthly subscription will run you $20, while signing up for the annual sub gets you a tiny discount at $150. In the United Kingdom you can cop a monthly subscription for £7.99.
JMX vs Le’Veon Bell – MF & DAZN: X Series 006 Fight card and Results
- Le’Veon Bell def. JMX by unanimous decision (40-36 x2, 39-37): Cruiserweight
- Chris Avila def. Paul Bamba by unanimous decision (40-34, 40-35 x2): Light heavyweight
- Walid Sharks def. Stamaur Mitchell by KO at 1:34 of round 2: Lightweight
- Uncle Pizza def. Yuddygangtv by split decision (39-36 x2, 37-38): Lightweight
- Minikon vs. Jake The Viking ends in split draw (39-37, 37-39, 38-38): Heavyweight
- OJ Rose def. Kevin Ferguson Jr. by TKO at 2:00 of round 2: Super middleweight
- Stevie Knight def. Chase DeMoor by DQ at 2:59 of round 1: Heavyweight
- Aleana Vampira def. Fangs by TKO 1:24 of round 2: Middleweight
About the author