YouTuber JMX is back in the ring this Friday with another appearance with KSI and his Misfits Boxing promotion (last time out he KO’d Ginty). At MF & DAZN: X Series 006 he will fight former NFL running back Le’Veon Bell (who most recently fought to a decision with Uriah Hall).
The event goes down on Friday, April 21 at 8 p.m. ET on DAZN, live from New Orleans, LA. In addition to JMX vs. Bell the card is filled with other popular cross-over boxing characters such as Minikon, Chase DeMoor and Walid Sharks.
There will also be some familiar names for hardcore MMA fans. Nate Diaz training partner, and UFC veteran, Chris Avila will be facing Paul Bamba and former Bellator fighter Kimbo Slice Jr. will feature against OJ Rose.
The MF & DAZN: X Series 006 press conference goes live today at 2 p.m. ET. If past pressers are anything to go by; you won’t want to miss this. So tune in for some wild antics and maybe even a brawl.
Full fight card
- JMX vs. Le’Veon Bell; Cruiserweight
- JustaMinx vs. Fangs; Middleweight
- Chris Avila vs. Paul Bamba; Light heavyweight
- Minikon vs. Jake The Viking; Heavyweight
- Walid Sharks vs. Stamaur Mitchell; Lightweight
- Chase DeMoor vs. Stevie Knight; Heavyweight
- Kimbo Slice Jr. vs. OJ Rose; Super middleweight
- Ree Moo vs. Elijah Smith; Lightweight
About the author