The UFC is back in Vegas this weekend with a card headlined by a former champion. There’s also Jim Miller. It’s a really thin card.
This event was supposed to feature Marlon Vera vs. Cory Sandhagen in the main event. However, that got rescheduled leading to the promotion of Taila Santos vs. Erin Blanchfield. But with Santos falling out of that fight, Jessica Andrade has stepped in to save the show.
Miller is facing Alexander Hernandez in his 51st pro fight. Other fights of note include Ovince Saint Preux vs. Philipe Lins (a fight that was cancelled and rescheduled two times prior) and 23-0 Khusein Askhabov vs. Jammall Emmers.
For this snakebit card to go ahead as planned, all fighters will need to make it through the weigh-in process unscathed.
The official weigh-ins will begin at 12 p.m. ET. You can see the results below.
Main card (7 p.m. ET on ESPN+)
- Flyweight: Jessica Andrade (124) vs. Erin Blanchfield (125.5)
- Light heavyweight: Jordan Wright (204) vs. Zac Pauga (205.5)
- Heavyweight: Josh Parisian (206) vs. Jamal Pogues (249.5)
- Light heavyweight: William Knight (206) vs. Marcin Prachnio (205)
- Lightweight: Jim Miller (155) vs. Alexander Hernandez (156)
Prelim card (4 p.m. ET on ESPN+)
- Lightweight: Nazim Sadykhov (155.5) vs. Evan Elder (155.5)
- Bantamweight: Lina Lansberg (135.5) vs. Mayra Bueno Silva (136)
- Featherweight: Jamall Emmers (145) vs. Khusein Askhabov (146)
- Light heavyweight: Ovince Saint Preux (206) vs. Philipe Lins (203.5)
- Welterweight: A.J. Fletcher (171) vs. Themba Gorimbo (171)
- Flyweight: Juancamilo Ronderos (125) vs. Clayton Carpenter (125)
About the author