UFC 269 is about to go live, and you still have time to catch the stacked card. Topping the pay-per-view are two title fights, with the intriguing lightweight clash between Charles Oliveira and Dustin Poirier along with Amanda Nunes vs Julianna Pena.
Also on the main card is former champion Cody Garbrandt’s flyweight debut against Kai Kara-France, and Sean O’Malley’s bout against Raulian Paiva.
The PPV main card will start at 10 pm ET.
If you’re from the US, you only have one way to stream the event, as it is exclusively available on the streaming service ESPN+. A live radio-style play-by-play can also be viewed on the embed above.
For international viewers, here is how you can access the live stream for the event:
- The PPV card can is available online through UFC.tv or UFC Fight Pass.
- Non U.S. residents with Android or Apple devices can watch the event on apps available at the Google Play and iTunes stores.
- TV streaming services Apple TV, LG Smart Apps, Amazon FireTV, and Samsung Appsoffer the UFC.TV app, will give you access to UFC.TV where you can watch the PPV outside the U.S.
- The event is also available for purchase through Xbox Live and PlayStation Events (through their dedicated gaming consoles).
- The United Kingdom is broadcasting it on BT Sport Box Office.
The UFC 269 main card is as follows:
Charles Oliveira vs Dustin Poirier [LW Title]
Amanda Nunes vs Julianna Pena
Geoff Neal vs Santiago Ponzinibbio
Kai Kara-France vs Cody Garbrandt
Raulian Paiva vs Sean O’Malley
About the author