Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Here is some detail on what’s going on here… the “regular” ‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast’ is a daily podcast of varying lengths, which can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/. This show, however, is a compilation of some of the best topics covered on the daily show over the past week.
- Is the UFC allowing fighter sponsors?
- Michael Bisping being Michael Bisping after Paddy Pimblett’s win
- Daniel Cormier jokes about his inability to score UFC fights correctly
- Jack Shore played it “safe” and that might not sit well with the UFC
- Julian Erosa got a good win
- Molly McCann reminded fans why she is a popular fighter and ended a losing skid
- Paddy Pimblett delivers in his UFC debut
- Khalil Rountree gets a TKO win and fans, fighters and pundits clutch their pearls over a knee injury. Meanwhile, brain injuries are totally fine. “C’mon now…”
- Tom Aspinall might not get the slow road to the top of the division he wants. He needs to dig in his heels if UFC pushes him too fast.
- What’s the future for Darren Till?
- Derek Brunson says he’s ready for a shot at Israel Adesanya
More From This Week on The Daily C’Mon Now…
- What allowing just one fighter sponsor on the UFC fight kit could mean to the fighters and their income
- Alistair Overeem was a little too comfortable with a homophobic slur
- Conor McGregor is living in the past
- Dan Le Batard has a lot to say about UFC pay, ESPN, Dana White and fans
- Miesha Tate on how she spent her pay before her recent fight
- F*** Joe Rogan for suggesting an untested and unproven COVID-19 therapy
If you enjoy our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, OverCast, Player FM, & Amazon Music – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.
About the author