Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Here is some detail on what’s going on here… the “regular” ‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast’ is a daily podcast of varying lengths, which can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/. This show, however, is a compilation of some of the best topics covered on the daily show over the past week.
UFC Vegas 34 Recap:
- Congrats to the prelim fighters
- Why the UFC needs to entice viewers with recognizable names
- Ramiz Brahimaj dominates
- Ignacio Bahamondes scores a KO of the year
- Contender William Knight might not need striking defense with the power he packs
- Josiane Nunes didn’t care about height and reach
- Brian Kelleher fights his fight
- Austin Lingo shows that toughness and tenacity matter
- Alexandre Pantoja and Brandon Royval set a sickening pace
- Pantoja calls out Brandon Moreno in a polite manner
- Jared Cannonier gets the win
- Jared Cannonier is broke
- Will UFC be the big loser of UFC Vegas 34? It should be.
More from last weeks episodes:
- UFC has a great first half of 2021 — How did the fighters make out? Same as always, not well
- Luke Rockhold speaks the truth about fighter treatment from UFC and Dana White
- UFC rarely remembers the favors fighters have done for the promotion
- Conor McGregor is not the needle mover he once was
- Man, F Joe Rogan: Anthony Jeselnik nails why Rogan — and others — need to shut up about cancel culture
If you enjoy our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, OverCast, Player FM, & Amazon Music – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.
About the author