Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Here is some detail on what’s going on here… the “regular” ‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast’ is a daily podcast of varying lengths, which can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/. This show, however, is a compilation of some of the best topics covered on the daily show over the past week.
UFC 265 Review:
- UFC and Dana White ran over UFC heavyweight champ Francis N’Gannou during the UFC 265 PPV intro
- UFC commentator Daniel Cormier mocks fighters who don’t hard spar to prepare for events
- Chael Sonnen makes UFC and ESPN look bad during UFC 265 broadcast
- This UFC prelim fight shows the stupidity of the UFC win/show pay structure
- Jon Jones took an L at UFC 265
- Dana White promotes Florida and Texas as locations for UFC events and refuses to say COVID-19
- Max Kellerman brings a boxing argument to a UFC fight
- TDLR does a good job in waving of this fight
- Johnny Munoz Jr. scores a nice submission
- Melissa Gato finally makes her UFC debut and looks good in the process
- Miles Johns scores a knockout over Anderson dos Santos, but has some struggles
- Manel Kape gets his first UFC win, but misses weight
- Jessica Penne looks improved while Karolina Kowalkiewicz struggles
- Alonzo Menifield learns a lesson and Ed Herman delivers a reminder
- Rafael Fiziev gets the win, but he has some work to do
- Song Yadong might be the next big thing for Team Alpha Male
- Tecia Torres looks ready to make a run and Angela Hill takes another decision loss
- Vicente Luque better be on the radar of the UFC matchmakers after his subsmission win over Micheal Chiesa
- Jose Aldo is not on the downside of his career quite yet
- Ciryl Gane dominates Derrick Lewis
- Why I think Ciryl Gane beats Francis N’Gannou
- Why we won’t see more Ciryl Gane’s in the UFC — it’s the money
More from C’Mon Now This Past Week:
- World MMA Awards have big problems, including ignoring the biggest and best story in MMA
- An open challenge for Colby Covington
- Khabib Nurmagomedov responds to Conor McGregor’s tweet, now will the UFC?
- An update on Luis Pena’s court case
If you enjoy our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, OverCast, Player FM, & Amazon Music – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.
About the author