Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Here is some detail on what’s going on here… the “regular” ‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast’ is a daily podcast of varying lengths, which can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/. This show, however, is a compilation of some of the best topics covered on the daily show over the past week.
UFC 264 Review:
- C’mon now, $75,000 fight-night bonuses are not going to break the UFC
- Daniel Cormier’s button gives him fits
- UFC stretches the truth in the UFC 264 Conor McGregor promo video
- Conor McGregor didn’t originate the Billionaire Strut
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov scores a nasty submission win over Jerome Rivera
- Brad Tavares continues to stay relevant with a win over Omari Akhmedov
- Jennifer Maia is a better striker than Jessica Eye
- Dricus du Plessis blasts Trevin Giles
- Ilia Topuria proves he’s a player with a win over Ryan Hall
- Will Michel Pereira ever rein in his craziness?
- Max Griffin takes advantage of the opportunity and beats Carlos Condit
- Sean O’Malley beats Kris Moutinho, but O’Malley needs to decide what kind of fighter he wants to be
- Irene Aldana finishes Yana Kunitskaya
- Tai Tuivasa puts away Greg Hardy
- Dana White craps on Gilbert Burns who fought a smart fight against Stephen Thompson
- Dustin Poirier moves toward title fight, Conor McGregor moves toward, well, that’s the question isn’t it?
More from C’Mon Now This Past Week:
- Jeremy Stephens is a knucklehead
- Dana White tries to bully Francis Ngannou’s manager and management agency
- Trying to understand what Khabib Nurmagomedov had to say about retirement
If you enjoy our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, OverCast, Player FM, & Amazon Music – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.
About the author