Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Here is some detail on what’s going on here… the “regular” ‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast’ is a daily podcast of varying lengths, which can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/. This show, however, is a compilation of some of the best topics covered on the daily show over the past week.
UFC Vegas 29 Wrap-up:
- Casey O’Neill impresses after slow start
- Ricky Glenn makes big noise in his return
- Khaos Williams bounces back
- Keep an eye on Virna Jandiroba
- Matt Brown putting dudes out cold
- Bruno Silva’s debut
- Seung Woo Choi knows how to strike
- Marlon Vera vs. Davey Grant steals the show
- Korean Zombie gave the division something more to worry about
Judging Review: Jandiroba vs. Murata
- MMA media needs to get an answer from Dana White on nixing GSP vs Oscar De La Hoya
- Leslie Smith reminds us that GSP could have helped his case for a boxing match had he remained involved in trying to organize fighters
- Stephen Thompson is happy with Gilbert Burns matchup
- Leon Edwards could be the odd man out at UFC welterweight
- UFC heavyweight champion Francis N’Gannou openly wondered how Logan Paul could make millions to fight Floyd Mayweather in an exhibition boxing match. The answer is the fighters never stood a chance. The moment the Fertitta’s bought the UFC and decided those three letters were the asset, the fighters were screwed.
If you enjoy our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, OverCast, Player FM, & Amazon Music – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.
About the author