Welcome to ‘The Mookie & Crookie Show’, a spinoff of ‘The Level Change Podcast’ that goes a little more in-depth on major combat sports news, as well as takes a humorous look at the crazy world of combat sports social media. The show is hosted by Mookie Alexander and Stephie Haynes and airs every Tuesday.
Here is a summary of the topics discussed or questions asked, complete with the time stamps for when each interview or special segment begins. As always, we hope you enjoy listening to the show as much as we enjoyed recording it.
UFC 262 recap: Oliveira KOs Chandler, Dariush dominates Ferguson, Burgos gets knocked out hours after being punched by Barboza, Jacare’s arm breaks – 3:25
FIVE EASY QUESTIONS WITH EUGENE S. ROBINSON – 23:10
- For those that aren’t yet familiar with how you got to this point: bjj brown belt, published author, podcaster, media member….how did your combat journey start?
- What’s been your proudest moment in your sports journey?
- Of the three most heinous rules in the sport right now: upkicks, knees to a grounded opponent, or 12-6 elbows, which one of those would you like to see legal first and why? (Side question) What fantasy rule would you like to see more: headbutts or soccer kicks?
- Let’s talk Bony for a minute. What fight would you want to see first for him: Ngannou or Prochazka?
- If you could give one fresh white belt beginning their own combat sports journey a nugget of advice, what would that be?
You can check out the entire show on SoundCloud here. You can check out the entire show on YouTube here. Remember, if you’re looking for us on SoundCloud or iTunes, we’re under the Bloody Elbow Presents name. Follow our Twitter accounts: Stephie Haynes, Mookie Alexander, and our show account Mookie & Crookie Show.
If you enjoyed our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever one of our other BE Presents Podcast Channels happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, OverCast, or Player FM, & NOW AMAZON MUSIC! – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.
About the author