Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Here is some detail on what’s going on here… the “regular” ‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast’ is a daily podcast of varying lengths, which can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/. This show, however, is a compilation of some of the best topics covered on the daily show over the past week.
UFC Vegas 26 Recap:
- Rodriguez vs Waterson
- Morono vs Cerrone
- Magny vs Neal
- Gillespie vs Ferreira
- Phil Hawes vs Daukaus
- How can you ignore the hole in that man’s chest?
- Donald Cerrone is unlikely to walk away from the UFC with a win
Questions Heading Into UFC 262:
- How are fighters testing positive for COVID-19 inside the UFC “bubble” at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas?
- Was Amanda Ribas paid for UFC Vegas 26?
- Why was Ryan Benoit allowed to weigh-in on Saturday?
- Were the UFC and NSAC negligent in allowing that to happen?
- Why won’t the UFC do anything about weight cutting?
- Why does the UFC accept homophobia, racism, sexism and xenophobia?
- Could stockholders get rid of Dana White if he messes up their return on investment and should Dana White be worried?
- What does the UFC consider a serious injury? Death?
- Dana White wants to let everyone know that there is good media and bad media.
- Dana White’s boss exposes White as a liar re: UFC Fight Island
- Sean O’Malley continues to deny Marlon “Chito” Vera beat him…again
If you enjoy our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, OverCast, or Player FM, & Amazon Music – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.
About the author