Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Here is some detail on what’s going on here… the “regular” ‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast’ is a daily podcast of varying lengths, which can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/. This show, however, is a compilation of some of the best topics covered on the daily show over the past week.
- UFC shafted Jim Miller.
- Is UFC going to do anything about Colby Covington’s stupid remarks? I doubt it.
- Justin Gaethje doesn’t know where he stands in the lightweight division.
- It seems as if the UFC has not learned anything from Khamzat Chimaev, Paulo Costa and Cody Garbrandt.
- UFC Venum deal and how the UFC wins and the fighters lose…again.
- Dana White still doesn’t understand a person like Khabib Nurmagomedov.
- Jon Jones tells UFC he won’t entertain less than $10 million for Francis N’Gannou fight, Derrick Lewis says he’ll do it for $8 million. Will the lowest bidder get the fight? I think so.
- Scott Coker is the adult in the room when it comes to MMA events, COVID-19 and live crowds.
- Kevin Holland promises less “Big Mouth” and more “Trailblazer” when he faces Marvin Vettori.
If you enjoy our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, OverCast, or Player FM, & NOW AMAZON MUSIC! – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.
About the author