Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Here is some detail on what’s going on here… the “regular” ‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast’ is a daily podcast of varying lengths, which can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/. This show, however, is a compilation of some of the best topics covered on the daily show over the past week.
This week’s “Best of” edition topics include:
- I’m not sure the main event of UFC Fight Island 7 was the best 25 minutes for the UFC’s debut on ABC.
- My reaction to Jon Anik speaking about Dana White’s relationship with the MMA media.
- My thoughts on the MMA media not even asking Dana White about the video he released lambasting the MMA media while at the same time misrepresenting the media. Also, where did the video go?
- I’m not buying what Dana White is selling about the return of Khabib Nurmagomedov.
- Max Holloway’s performance and the possible advantage of no sparring.
- Dana White: Drama Queen.
- Is Khabib Nurmagomedov angling for a fight against Charles Oliveira?
- Calvin Kattar’s nose is more important than his brain?
- Dustin Poirier has the right attitude when it comes to his rematch with Conor McGregor.
If you enjoy our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play, TuneIn, OverCast, or Player FM, & NOW AMAZON MUSIC! – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.
About the author