Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Here is some detail on what’s going on here… the “regular” ‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast’ is a daily podcast of varying lengths, which can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/. This show, however, is a compilation of some of the best topics covered on the daily show over the past week.
This week’s “Best of” edition topics include:
1. How promotions, managers and fighters can try and bully the MMA media.
2. Things I want to see in 2021: Accountability and transparency in the official UFC rankings.
3. Dana White and I mostly agree as to why we don’t want to see Nick Diaz in the UFC in 2021.
4. Dana White and I don’t agree what a perfect scenario for Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov would look like in 2021.
5. The writing I see on the wall from the UFC’s ownership group makes me fear for the future of the organization — at least as far as the UFC as we have come to know and understand it.
6. Mike Perry and why the UFC should offer mental health and substance abuse help to all its fighters — along with full-time health insurance.
7. Despite his claims, Conor McGregor is not in the discussion for MMA G.O.A.T.
8. I talk about how much I made as a full-time MMA freelancer in 2020.
9. What I want to see in MMA in 2021 — Bellator should answer why it felt comfortable in signing Anthony Johnson.
If you enjoy our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play, TuneIn, OverCast, or Player FM, & NOW AMAZON MUSIC! – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.
About the author