Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Here is some detail on what’s going on here. The “regular” ‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast’ is a daily podcast of varying lengths, the concept of the podcast is to look at goings-on in MMA and dig below the surface of that news — it can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/. This show is a compilation of some of the best topics covered over the past week.
Here is a summary of the topics discussed, during the latest episode of the weekly “Best of” edition of the podcast. We hope you enjoy listening to the show and will continue to support it going forward. This week’s topics include:
- Things that chaffed my ass about UFC on ESPN 15.
- How did the UFC handle the positive COVID-19 tests at UFC on ESPN 15 of a fighter and a member of the production crew? — UFC needs to answer that to make everyone feel safe
- UFC should involve fighters with Venum deal.
- Can we all agree to not to participate in the pre-fight build up to Colby Covington vs. Tyron Woodley?
- More fighters should refuse to fight replacement opponents that won’t benefit them in any way.
- Why does the UFC fight allowing highlights and explanations of fight clips being uploaded? It helps the UFC. The promotion needs to lose this antiquated way of thinking about its content.
- Dana White seems to be sending mixed messages after DWCS fights.
- Also, no, turning around and fighting again right away is not “literally the best thing” fighters can do for themselves.
- Sean O’Malley should apologize to Megan Olivi.
If you enjoyed our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on one of our other BE Presents Channels: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play, TuneIn, OverCast, or Player FM– whichever one happens to be your listening platform of choice. While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.
About the author