Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Here is some detail on what’s going on here. The “regular” ‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast’ is a daily podcast of varying lengths, the concept of the podcast is to look at goings-on in MMA and dig below the surface of that news — it can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/. This show is a compilation of some of the best topics covered over the past week.
Here is a summary of the topics discussed, during the latest episode of the weekly “Best of” edition of the podcast. We hope you enjoy listening to the show and will continue to support it going forward. This week’s topics include:
- Calling bullshit on Dana White’s tough stance on well, anything…
- Mike Perry tries and fails at an apology
- What will the UFC and athletic commissions do to test for other conditions that could be brought on by COVID-19?
- Dana White makes a nonsensical comment on the doctor from Saturday’s UFC on ESPN+ 31 fight card (20:19)
- Low fighter pay can be costly to fighter health
- ‘C’mon now’: UFC fighters, the promotion is not staging events for you to make a living
- Can Khamzat Chimaev get a fight in Las Vegas?
- The UFC rushed Darren Till, it might be time to ease off for a bit
- What’s ONE Championship doing with this whole approved agent thing? Because it sounds pretty weird.
- Corey Anderson, where have you been…?
- Holy s***!!!Why/how do I have a job in MMA?
If you enjoyed our post-fight show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on one of our other BE Presents Channels: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play, TuneIn, OverCast, or Player FM– whichever one happens to be your listening platform of choice. While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.
About the author