The UFC’s last pay-per-view of the decade is slated to be a banger; with three title belts on the line. All the action goes down tonight at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV.
Headlining UFC 245 is a welterweight title fight between champion Kamaru Usman and challenger Colby Covington — owner of the most puerile shtick in the business. Will the ‘Nigerian Nightmare’ defend his belt, for the first time since winning the strap in March, or will Covington come out on top?
The co-main event sees the featherweight title on offer. Max Holloway has held that championship since 2017. On this night he’ll battle the streaking Alexander Volkanovski, who beat Jose Aldo last time out.
The first belt to be wrestled over this evening will be that of the UFC women’s bantamweight division. World beater Amanda Nunes will look to continue to cement her G.O.A.T status by taking on former featherweight champion Germaine de Randamie.
The PPV card is rounded out by top tier match-ups in the bantamweight division; Marlon Moraes vs. Jose Aldo and Petr Yan vs. Urijah Faber.
The prelim card airs on ESPN2 (not ESPN or ESPN+) tonight. That’s headlined by welterweights Geoff Neal and Mike Perry. Also on that portion of the card is Ketlen Vieira vs. Irena Aldana (bantamweight), Ian Heinisch vs. Omari Akhmedov (middleweight), and Matt Brown vs. Ben Saunders (welterweight).
The early prelims have four fights tonight. They include Chase Hopper vs. Daniel Teymur (featherweight), Brandon Moreno vs. Kai Kara-France (flyweight) and Punahele Soriano vs. Oskar Piechota (middleweight). Also on the early prelims; Jessica Eye, who badly missed weight, takes on Viviane Araujo in a catchweight bout.
Check out all the ways you can watch the action below:
- There’s still plenty of tickets left at the T-Mobile Arena, you can get them here.
- For U.S. residents you should know the drill by now, everything is on ESPN. The UFC 245 pay-per-view is exclusively available for purchase on the streaming service ESPN+ (for $59.99) . The PPV begins at 10:00PM ET/7:00PM PT.
- For international viewers the PPV card can be purchased online through UFC.tv or UFC Fight Pass.
- The early prelim card begins at 6:15PM ET/3:15PM PT. For U.S. residents, this content is available on ESPN+. For the rest of the world it is available on UFC Fight Pass.
- The prelims will air on ESPN2 in the US (TSN in Canada), beginning at 8:00 PM ET/5:00 PM PT.
- TV streaming services Apple TV, LG Smart Apps, Amazon FireTV, and Samsung Apps offer the UFC.TV app, will give you access to UFC.TV where you can order the PPV (if you are not in the U.S.).
- Outside the U.S. the PPV is also available for purchase through Xbox Live and PlayStation Events (through their dedicated gaming consoles).
- Non U.S. residents with Android or Apple devices can watch the UFC 245 PPV on apps available at the Google Play and iTunes stores (purchase of the PPV is required).
- If you feel like going out, you can watch UFC 245 at the following bars and/or restaurants. If you do go out, don’t forget to tweet us picture @BloodyElbow of you and your crew enjoying the show!
About the author