The UFC returns to Singapore, but more importantly for most of us, the promotion has returned to an era of passable Fight Night cards. This lineup has quality sprinkled throughout, from established action fighters to promising prospects, and enough mid-level weirdness in between to keep things interesting. This week on Heavy Hands, we talk about…
- Does Leon Edwards have a deep enough game to trouble Donald Cerrone, even as Cowboy nears the end of his career?
- Tyson Pedro’s developing style, and how Ovince Saint Preux could prove too tricky for him
- The UFC debut of blue chip prospect Petr Yan, against hard-hitting Teruto Ishihara
- Jake Matthews and a deceptively interesting matchup with the grimy, wrestle-boxing Shinsho Anzai
- Listener questions from the Heavy Bag!
To download this episode directly, just right-click and save this link.
And if you’re up for even more fight analysis, you ought to check out the Heavy Hands Patreon, where $3 a month gets you access to plenty of bonus content. If a preview of Blaydes vs Overeem, Lamas vs Bektic, and Benavidez vs Pettis sounds interesting, you might enjoy our latest bonus episode. You will.
About the author