On Saturday night, the UFC will venture all the way down under to Melbourne, Australia, where they home to fill the 70,000 seats at the Etihad Stadium for UFC 193. The card will feature an intriguing night of fights spearheaded by a pair of championship fights in the lighter weight classes. The main event features a women’s bantamweight title bout between the company’s biggest superstar Ronda Rousey and title challenger Holly Holm.
The co-main event will showcase a strawweight title bout between champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk and Canada’s Valerie Letourneau. Joanna will look to remain the first European UFC champion and defend her title for the second time.
The event also features a fun clash between Uriah Hall and Robert Whitaker, a heavyweight battle between Mark Hunt vs. Antonio Silva, as well as Jared Rosholt vs. Stefan Struve.
The four-fight preliminary card on Fox Sports 1 begins at 8:00 p.m. ET. The Fox Sports 1 preliminary card consists of: Akbarh Arreola vs. Jake Matthews, Kyle Noke vs. Peter Sobotta, Anthony Perosh vs. Gian Villante, and Danny Martinez vs. Richie Vaculik.
Leading into the preliminary portion of the card is 120 mins of online viewing at UFC Fight Pass. The four fights are Daniel Kelly vs. Steve Montgomery, Steven Kennedy vs. Richard Walsh, James Moontasri vs. Anton Zafir, and Ryan Benoit vs. Ben Nguyen.
- The night’s action kicks off with four preliminary fights on UFC Fight Pass.
- The UFC has an online PPV available at UFC.tv.
- The UFC’s UStream page also offers an option to stream the PPV online.
- You can order the pay per view on YouTube
- Four preliminary bouts will play on FS1 starting at 8 p.m. ET
- Almost every major cable or satellite carrier offers the PPV’s in standard definition and hi-def. A list of carriers is available here including Comcast and DirecTV.
- The PPV sho will also stream on XBox live, providing yet another option if you don’t have satellite or cable.
- If you’re all out of other options but have an iPhone or Android phone you are able to order the PPV on either platform. The iPhone app can be located herethe Android Marketand AppStore or even now onYouTube.com and Roku.
- Gamers can also catch the UFC 193 action on Xbox Live and PS3/PS4 with the help of their video game consoles.
About the author