Once again I’m back with my co-host extraordinaire Eugene S. Robinson, author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You’d Get Your Ass Kicked for Asking and I brought back attorney and author Alexei Auld to grill us with some PR stumpers from the world of combat sports.
Today’s puzzlers include:
- You’re Jon Jones, you avoided jail time for a hit and run, but everybody knows you aren’t the nice guy you tried so hard to convince the world you are. You don’t have your belt, you don’t have your old sponsors, and the stars of the UFC are media darling loudmouths. How do you re-introduce yourself to the MMA world?
- You’re Daniel Cormier, you lost badly to Jon Jones but beat Rumble Johnson for the title after Jones was stripped. Jones is coming back. Is there anything outside the cage you can do to get fans on your side?
- You’re Brye Anne Russillo. An amateur kickboxer who got more mainstream press talking about your massive mammaries than any other fighter other than Ronda Rousey and Kimbo Slice. How do you maximize your 1-1 awesomeness?
- You’re the Pope. You made the Speaker of the US House of Representatives resign. Who do you talk to next?
- Plus a surprise curveball!
As always if you enjoy this sort of gum flapping, subscribe to the MMA Nation YouTube channel. Subscribers are the only ones who can watch us shoot these things live.
Troubles with the player? Watch it on YouTube.
Check out the audio only version on the SoundCloud and don’t forget to subscribe to MMA Nation on iTunes.
Let us know what you think of the show!
About the author