Once again there’s no UFC this weekend so my co-host extraordinaire Eugene S. Robinson, author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You’d Get Your Ass Kicked for Asking and I brought back Alexei Auld to grill us with some PR stumpers from the world of combat sports.
Today’s puzzlers include:
- Is anybody going to watch Floyd Mayweather vs Andre Berto?
- No, seriously are you watching it?
- If you were in charge of promoting this “fight” how would you do it?
- Should Floyd just retire after this or should he try to go for 50-0?
- Should Berto be bringing up Floyd’s domestic violence baggage?
- Should Floyd Mayweather “fight” Ronda Rousey in the WWE?
- Bonus question: How should Hillary Clinton have handled email gate?
As always if you enjoy this sort of gum flapping, subscribe to the MMA Nation YouTube channel. Subscribers are the only ones who can watch us shoot these things live.
Troubles with the player? Watch it on YouTube.
Let us know what you think of the show!
About the author