Another of our infamous and patented Care/Don’t Care Previews with me, Kid Nate and co-host extraordinaire Eugene S. Robinson, author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You’d Get Your Ass Kicked for Asking is here.
As always if you enjoy this sort of gum flapping, subscribe to the MMA Nation YouTube channel. Subscribers are the only ones who can watch us shoot these things live.
Troubles with the player? Watch it on YouTube.
Download & listen to the audio only version!
As always with the Care/Don’t Care preview — the caveat — no disrespect is intended to the fighters. This isn’t a commentary on the skill, heart or entertainment potential of any fighter, just a commentary on the UFC’s marketing of said fighters and whether or not any anticipation has been built for the fight.
Today Kid Nate and Eugene discuss:
- Can Brian Ebersole handle the pressures of fame? Wait did you say Brian Ebersole and “pressures of fame” in the same sentence?
- Hitler’s escape from the bunker
- Who’s more of a GICTA (Guy I Can’t Trust Anymore): Shawn Jordan or Derrick Lewis?
- Alex Cacares aka Bruce LeRoy, his brother and sensitivity around suspected cuckholding/”How’s Taste My Pee Pee” issues or “eskimo brotherhood” makes some men more uncomfortable than others
- Joe Soto is not to be confused with George Soros or Peter Sotos
- Is Thiago Tavares too one-dimensional for today’s UFC?
- The name Yancy
- Should Eugene pick Ben Rothwell because he’s a friend of Knuckle Up or because Matt Mitrione is a GICTA?
- The sadz of Dan Henderson fighting again
- Much much more
About the author