Another of our infamous and patented Care/Don’t Care Previews with me, Kid Nate and co-host extraordinaire Eugene S. Robinson, author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You’d Get Your Ass Kicked for Asking is here.
As always if you enjoy this sort of gum flapping, subscribe to the MMA Nation YouTube channel. Subscribers are the only ones who can watch us shoot these things live.
Troubles with the player? Watch it on YouTube.
For audio only versions of all MMA Nation shows, subscribe to MMA Nation on iTunes.
You can also find this episode in particular on SoundCloud, right here.
As always with the Care/Don’t Care preview — the caveat — no disrespect is intended to the fighters. This isn’t a commentary on the skill, heart or entertainment potential of any fighter, just a commentary on the UFC’s marketing of said fighters and whether or not any anticipation has been built for the fight.
Today Kid Nate and Eugene discuss:
- A record number of don’t cares
- Nate’s amazing new mustache….the Chester A. Arthur
- Cuckolding your mountain climbing coach….not for the faint of heart
- How to mispronounce Nguyen correctly
- The magic of waiting for a fighter’s expiration date to suddenly pass
- Oh hai Kyle Noke
- Whether or not it’s cool to “not care” guys fights when you know the guys (sorry, not sorry Jake Matthews & James Vick!)
- Hitler mustaches…..I mean Charlie Chaplin mustaches and Nate’s genius movie idea that Eugene likes….as a Twilight Zone bit but not a full feature
- The magic of disco in the 70’s
- Card’s in Australia? Where’s Brian Ebersole?
- The magic of Anthony Perosh and all guys who excel way beyond their abilities in the UFC
- Mark Hunt and Stipe Miocic’s unworthyness
- What constitutes a fluke KO
- Handing a loaded gun to the guy who’s ex-girlfriend you’re in bed with….or a friend who did that
- Much much more
About the author