The first of two UFC Fight Night cards this weekend featured an array of vicious knockouts and stoppages, which is evident in the post-fight medical report released by the New Jersey State Athletic Control Board.
The judges overseeing the event were given an easy night, as nine of the eleven fights on the UFC Fight Night: Atlantic City card ended within the time frame allotted. As a result, Jim Miller, Alptekin Ozkilic, Alex White and Jessamyn Duke and Tina Lahdemaki were all given indefinite medical suspensions.
The actually length of the suspensions will vary once physicians clear the respective fighters individually.
The complete report can be viewed below (via MMAFighting.com):
- Jim Miller: Suspended indefinitely pending abdominal ultrasound and right forearm x-ray; minimum suspension 30 days for knockout loss; 30 days no contact
- Alptekin Ozkillic: Suspended indefinitely pending CT scan of head; minimum suspension 30 days for technical knockout loss; 30 days no contact
- Alex White: Suspended indefinitely pending neurological examination and CT scan; minimum suspension 45 days for eye laceration; 30 days no contact
- Jessamyn Duke: Suspended indefinitely pending orthopedic clearance of left hand; minimum suspension 30 days for technical knockout loss; 30 days no contact
- Jerrod Sanders: Suspended indefinitely pending left ankle x-ray
- Tina Lahdemaki: Suspended indefinitely pending opthalmological clearance of right eye; minimum suspension 60 days for precautionary reasons; 60 days no contact
- Evan Dunham: Suspended 30 days for technical knockout loss; 30 days no contact
- Justin Salas: Suspended 30 days for facial laceration; 30 days no contact for technical knockout loss.
- Joe Proctor: Suspended 30 days for left temporal hematoma; 30 days no contact
- Hugo Viana: Suspended 30 days for technical knockout loss; 30 days no contact
About the author