You’ll have to forgive us for some backwards ass storytelling here. Apparently UFC Featherweight Charles Oliveira accused his UFC Fight Night 36 opponent Andy Ogle of greasing following their bout. This despite the fact that “du Bronx” succeeded in submitting Ogle in Rd 3.
We’ve got our man in Brazil, Fernando Arbex, looking for the original allegation and will get it to you ASAP but in the meantime, here’s Ogle’s response from Facebook:
So charles says he thought i was greased. Greased? Ya won the fight you f**king turd. Just coz you couldnt finish me in the first or second doesnt mean i waa greased. Serious lack of professionalism there.
That’s the thing about MMA, so much mutual respect.
SBN coverage of UFC Fight Night 36: Machida vs. Mousasi
- UFC Fight Night 36 results: Fights to make for the main carders
- Sara McMann: For Pat Cummins to say he made Daniel Cormier cry is crazy to me
- Miscellaneous: All-time Invicta & UFC Statistics
- Technical Knockouts: All-time Invicta & UFC Statistics
- Submissions: All-time Invicta & UFC Statistics
About the author