UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey has been trying establish herself as an up-and-coming movie star. While training for her most recent title defense, she moonlighted filming Fast and the Furious 7 and Expendables 3. Additionally, she’s looking forward to two more high-profile roles after her next fight with Warner Bros. movies The Athena Project and Entourage.
However, with the release dates for all those Hollywood appearances so far out, Ronda decided to give her fans a taste of her acting abilities with the video above. “Here Comes Ronda Boo Boo” shows Ronda portraying an MMA version of the beloved child reality star Honey Boo Boo and her friends acting as her family.
Ronda’s set to attempt her third title defense in just two weeks at UFC 170. In the UFC’s first ever Olympian vs. Olympian fight, she’ll face off against wrestling silver medalist Sara McMann. The event will take place at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, NV on February 22.
- UFC Fight Night 36: Machida vs. Mousasi fight card
- Report: UFC signs Pedro Munhoz to fight Raphael Assuncao at UFC 170
- The California State Athletic Commission is looking to regulate theraputic use expemptions
- Technique Recap: UFC 169, pt. 2 feat. Jose Aldo, Ricardo Lamas, Kevin Lee
- UFC champ Jon Jones: Cain Velasquez is super fight worthy, Chris Weidman is not
About the author