MMA Fighting’s Luke Thomas got former Bellator Lightweight champ Michael Chandler to open up about his concerns regarding the long-term impact of brain injury, his teammate Dominick Cruz, what went wrong in the rematch with Eddie Alvarez and how he plans to change things in their PPV rubber match, Anthony Pettis vs. Jose Aldo, the pros and conds of the Bellator tournament model and much more.
Chandler was in D.C. to participate in the press conference with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Sen. John McCain about brain trauma in combat sports.
- What Would Be In My Ideal MMA Promotion
- UFC 173: Chris Weidman vs. Vitor Belfort stare down pic with national flags
- Rafael dos Anjos on Khabib Nurmagomedov: ‘I’m going to shut him up’
- Judo Grand Slam Paris 2014 Day 2 Finals Live Stream and Discussion Thread
- SB Nation MMA Rankings: Featherweight
About the author