The Everything Martial Arts crew was backstage at UFC 169 and got to talk to former UFC Welterweight champ Matt Serra about his student Al Iaquinta and more.
Matt tells Phoenix Carnevale about his “hot water” approach to training, Al Iaquinta’s strength of opposition, his bout against Kevin Lee and much more.
They also watch Jamie Varner get starched by Abel Trujillo and Serra’s facial expression during the big KO is priceless.
If you enjoyed this video be sure and check out Phoenix Carnevale on YouTube.
More from Bloody Elbow
- MMA on Instagram: A Camel, Dogs, The Olympic Torch and a Super Bowl
- Thiago Silva police report details Silva sticking gun in wife’s mouth, threats to shoot everyone in gym
- Dana White: Thiago Silva will never fight in the UFC again
- Luke Thomas responds to justifications about UFC fighter Bubba McDaniel’s salary
- Thiago Silva hearing on attempted murder and battery charges
Share this story
About the author