Former UFC light-heavyweight champion Quinton Jackson spoke to Marcos Villegas of Fight Hub TV about his relationship with Tito Ortiz and their nixed match up, his renewed vigor now that he’s injury free, his experience with Bellator thus far, his decision to partake in the next light-heavyweight tournament and his minor Twitter squabble with K-1 standout Tyrone Spong, who “sucks” as an MMA fighter according to “Rampage.”
After signing last year, Jackson has become Bellator’s most prized acquisition. He scored a 1st-round TKO over Joey Beltran in his promotional debut and is scheduled to face former Bellator 205-pound champ Christian M’Pumbu on February 28th. Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal and Mikhail Zayats will battle on the other side of the brackets.
Feel free to check out the video on Youtube.
More from Bloody Elbow
- Knuckle Up #432: Offers the most accurate take on MMA’s SuperBowl in UFC 169
- UFC signs top Japanese prospect Michinori Tanaka
- Potential Jose Aldo vs. Anthony Pettis fight at lightweight still has one sticking point
- UFC 169 results recap: Renan Barao vs. Urijah Faber
- UFC 169 results recap: Jose Aldo vs. Ricardo Lamas
Share this story
About the author