When former UFC fighter Keith Jardine saw a man outside his house grab the mail out of his mail box, dump it in his car and drive off he took action. He jumped in his monstrous truck and gunned off after the the man. Once he caught up with him a simple threatening gesture was all it took to settle the matter. While the man, Richard Davenport, claimed he was picking up mail for a friend and grabbed Jardine’s in error, police found mail from several other houses in his vehicle. Jardine went over the exchange for reporters:
Some guy gets out, goes in my mail box, grabs all my mail, throws it in his car, and then speeds off. I just find my keys, I run out of the house, I jump in my Bronco, and I chase down the street after him.
It’s always nice to know that some of this MMA stuff really works on the street. Be sure to stay tuned to Bloody Elbow for more news, notes, updates, as well as technical breakdowns and dissections leading up to UFC 169 this Saturday, February 1st.
- UFC fighter rankings: Jeremy Stephens cracks top 10, Cruz rising at 135
- Glory 14 Zagreb fight card announced: Andy Ristie returns, MW tournament, plus Cro Cop vs Bonjasky
- NFL tries to boot UFC belt from Super Bowl Media Day
- Searching for Future Champions: MMA’s Top 25 Prospects, #6 – Henry Cejudo
- Dana White UFC 169 vlog: Backstage with Anderson Silva’s horrible broken leg at UFC 168
About the author