Felice Herrig recently told the story of how she repeatedly sent Dana White to voicemail as he was attempting to call to offer her a chance to get into the UFC. Check out the video from Combat Lifestyle and don’t forget to check out last month’s in depth interview with Herrig conducted by Bloody Elbow’s own Steph Daniels.
That interview can be read here.
More from Bloody Elbow
- Dana White on Brock Lesnar return to UFC: ‘It’s definitely a possibility’
- UFC Fight Night 35: Kid Nate’s bathrobe review
- UFC Fight Night 35 Rockhold vs. Philippou Results: Thursday Perspective
- UFC Fight Night 35 Rockhold vs Philippou: Dana White post-fight media scrum
- Cole Miller calls out Donald “Clownboy” Cerrone, talks long-simmering feud
- UFC Fight Night 35 results: Winners and losers
- Luke Rockhold: Michael Bisping ‘needs to pay’ for his comments
- UFC president Dana White responds to Georges St-Pierre: ‘Be a man and pick up the phone’
- UFC Fight Night 35 results: Luke Rockhold vs. Costa Philippou full fight video highlights
- UFC Fight Night 35 post-fight awards: Rockhold, Romero, Brunson, and Miller pick up $50,000 bonuses
Share this story
About the author