Following UFC 167, Welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre referred to personal issues that might force him to take some time off, away from the Octagon.
Now tabloid site TMZ is claiming they know the reasons why:
Now, sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Sports … Georges’ dad is dying and it’s derailed him.
And there’s this … GSP recently learned he knocked up a woman — and he doesn’t want to have a baby with her but she insists on keeping it.
Hopefully GSP will be able to sort out his personal issues.
More from Bloody Elbow:
- Only Georges St-Pierre can decide just how big his problems are, and if he needs to walk away
- UFC 167 results: Who’s hurting the day after?
- Dana White: If Josh Koscheck is considering retirement, it ‘might be a little premature’
- BE’s Baddest MMA Greatest of All Time Tournament: #1 Georges St. Pierre vs #5 Mirko Cro Cop
- UFC 167 results recap: Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks
About the author