SORRY ABOUT THE AUDIO ISSUES. IT IMPROVES ABOUT 42 MINUTES IN.
Eugene S. Robinson host of Knuckle Up and author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You’d Get Your Ass Kicked for Asking [Harper Collins], A LONG SLOW SCREW [Robotic Boot] and a play called THE INIMITABLE SOUNDS OF LOVE; A THREESOME IN FOUR ACTS [Southern] also sings for a band called OXBOW and appeared in Bill Cosby’s Leonard Part 6, a Miller Genuine Draft commercial, and had his own TV show in Germany called? “The Eugene Robinson Show.” He has two new records out now “SAL MINEO” with JAMIE STEWART from XIU XIU and STRANGER BY STARLIGHT…you should buy them. Or any of the ones by Oxbow for that matter.
Alternatively, you could just read his article on Olympic gold medalist and early UFC fighter MARK SCHULTZ
And if you have troubles watching the vid on this player, try watching it on YouTube.
NOTE: want to follow him on TWITTER? God knows why but here: twitter.com/eugeneSrobin
And did we mention our sponsors? Skullgame.com? And have you bought a shirt yet? You. Should.
Finally don’t forget to subscribe to MMA Nation on YouTube so you won’t miss a single episode.
More from Bloody Elbow:
- Why Vitor Belfort is not where the finger should be pointed when it comes to TRT
- Dana White admits that Antonio Rogerio Nogueira never accepted a bout with Alexander Gustafsson
- Sergio Pettis: Hard working fighter looking to prove he’s going to ‘be one of the best in the world’
- Asian MMA: PXC 41 Results and Video: Louis Smolka claims flyweight title with TKO over Ale Cali
- Pettis vs. Thomson postponed, Johnson vs. Benavidez now headlines UFC on Fox 9
About the author