Eugene S. Robinson host of Knuckle Up and author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You’d Get Your Ass Kicked for Asking [Harper Collins], A LONG SLOW SCREW [Robotic Boot] and a play called THE INIMITABLE SOUNDS OF LOVE; A THREESOME IN FOUR ACTS [Southern] also sings for a band called OXBOW and appeared in Bill Cosby’s Leonard Part 6, a Miller Genuine Draft commercial, and had his own TV show in Germany called? “The Eugene Robinson Show.”
If you have troubles watching the vid on this player, try watching it on YouTube.
And in a weirder moment yet? Him discussing the Republican-led government shutdown: http://www.ozy.com/
NOTE: want to follow him on TWITTER? God knows why but here: https://twitter.com/euge
And did we mention our sponsors? Skullgame.com? And have you bought a shirt yet? Typical.
Finally don’t forget to subscribe to MMA Nation on YouTube so you won’t miss a single episode.
More from Bloody Elbow:
- UFC headed out on 20th anniversary tour to promote UFC 167
- White: B.J. Penn is ‘almost’ on weight already ahead of featherweight debut
- K.J. Noons says he would have retired if he had lost his UFC 166 fight
- Report: Junior dos Santos doesn’t remember most of UFC 166 fight, thought he got finished in the second
- Dana White: Everybody is telling to me sign Holly Holm
Latest From Our Partners
About the author