sreeights George Sotiropoulos vs. KJ Noons.
The Facebook/YouTube prelims feature Welterweights TJ Waldburger vs. Adlan Amagov, Lightweights Tony Ferguson vs. Mike Rio, a catchweight bout between Featherweights Jeremy Larsen and Andre Fili (Fili missed weight), and Bantamweights Dustin Pague vs. Kyoji Horiguchi.
Follow all the UFC 166 action at the Bloody Elbow live blog for play-by-play and complete results.
- The night’s action kicks off with three preliminary fights being featured on the UFC’s Facebook page and on YouTube as well as right here at Bloody Elbow. The free prelim stream will kick off around 6 p.m. ET.
- The UFC has an online PPV available at UFC.tv.
- The UFC’s UStream page also offers an option to stream the PPV online.
- You can order the pay per view on YouTube or Yahoo!
- Four preliminary bouts will play on Fox Sports 1 starting at 8 p.m. ET
- Almost every major cable or satellite carrier offers the PPV’s in standard definition and hi-def. A list of carriers is available here.
- Roku will be an option for watching the PPV on your TV.
- The PPV show will also stream on XBox live, providing yet another option if you don’t have satellite or cable.
- If you’re all out of other options but have an iPhone or Android phone you are able to order the PPV on either platform. The iPhone app can be located heretheAndroid Market and AppStore or even now on YouTube.com and Roku.
- Gamers can also catch the UFC 166 action on Xbox Live with the help of their video game consoles.
- The UFC has a list of sports bars showing the event.
More from Bloody Elbow:
- UFC 166 fight card primer: Andre Fili vs. Jeremy Larsen
- Mike Wilkinson injured, UFC looking for replacement opponent for Jimy Hettes at UFC Fight Night 30
- UFC 166 fight card primer: Dustin Pague vs. Kyoji Horiguchi
- Alvarado vs Provodnikov: Live stream, fight time, results, fight card, and live fight online schedule
- UFC 166: Tony Ferguson’s long road back to the octagon
Share this story
About the author