Saturday October 12, #1 kickboxing organization Glory returns with Glory 11 Chicago. This is a huge show for the company as they make their much anticipated debut on Spike TV in the US. The Spike broadcast will air live Saturday night with a fight time of 9:00 p.m. ET. Bloody Elbow will have live fight night coverage including results and discussion right here.
Because this is the big Spike debut, there’s a good chance many fans will be checking out Glory for the first time Saturday night. As well they should – this is a terrific card that no combat sports fan should miss. To get those new fans ready, Spike TV put together a Glory 11 video preview / introduction to Glory titled ‘This Is Glory.’ It’s a great watch for both new fans and those who have already been following Glory.
Included here are highlights from the night’s key players: Tyrone Spong, Daniel Ghita, and Gokhan Saki. You also get a look at the complete Heavyweight tournament, including fight video from Gokhan Saki vs. Daniel Ghita from Glory earlier this year, which alone makes it worth a watch.
Check out ‘This Is Glory’ now, and join us here at Bloody Elbow Saturday night for Glory 11 Chicago results, discussion, and live fight night coverage.
More from Bloody Elbow:
- Rousimar Palhares has been banned from the UFC
- Rousimar Palhares and manager apologize and explain following UFC release
- Report: Coach says GSP may retire following Hendricks bout
- Georges St. Pierre ‘very disappointed’ by lack of UFC support
- Ultimate Fighter 18: Jessamyn Duke vs. Raquel Pennington full fight video
About the author