Saturday September 28, Glory, the world’s #1 kickboxing organization, is back in action. Glory 10 Los Angeles is live Saturday night with a fight time of 8:30 p.m. ET / 5:30 p.m. PT for the opening fights. Glory 10 will be broadcast on the CBS Sports Network in the US, and on the Fight Network in Canada. This is the final show before Glory’s new deal with Spike TV begins.
Bloody Elbow fans – catch all the action at Glory 10 in a live stream available right here at Bloody Elbow. We’ll have the full fight card live stream available right here Saturday night.
For a full list of your viewing options, check out Glory’s website right here.
The night’s main features are a 4 man Middleweight tournament and an exciting bout at 70 kg. In the main event, Robin van Roosmalen, the world’s #2 70 kg fighter, takes on the very talented Shemsi Beqiri. The originally scheduled main event of Jerome Le Banner vs. Sergei Kharitonov was unfortunately cancelled last week due to an injury to Le Banner. In tournament action, Artem Levin, Joe Schilling, Kengo Shmizu, and Jason Wilnis all do battle in what should be a fantastic one night tournament.
The full Glory 10 fight card is below.
Join us here at Bloody Elbow Saturday night for live stream and live discussion as we present Glory 10 Los Angeles.
GLORY 10 LOS ANGELES FIGHT CARD:
Joe Schilling vs. Kengo Shimizu
Wayne Barrett vs. Robby Plotkin
More from Bloody Elbow:
- Jon Jones believes Alexander Gustafsson should not get an immediate rematch
- UFC 165 Results & Aftermath: Jon Jones passes Tito Ortiz for longest Light Heavyweight title reign
- UFC 168: Chris Weidman – People make excuses for Anderson Silva
- Tito Ortiz tries to organize ‘Expendables’ gang of UFC Hall of Famers to crash 20th anniversary UFC
- Bellator’s four man heavyweight tournament includes Cheick Kongo, Lavar Johnson
About the author