UFC Light Heavyweight champ Jon Jones is a huge favorite to beat challenger Alexander Gustafsson tomorrow night at UFC 165 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The oddsmakers have Jones at -900 and Gustafsson at +600. But Gustafsson is unphased.
Here’s what he had to say at yesterday’s pre-fight press conference (per Sports Net Canada):
“I don’t takes anything personally. I don’t read too much. I don’t think too much. I’m going to go in there and shock the world on Saturday.
“I’m more than prepared,” he added. “I can’t wait to get in there. I’m just living the dream right now. I’ve got a one in a lifetime shot and I’m going to do the best of it.”
SBN coverage of UFC 165: Jones vs. Gustafsson
More from Bloody Elbow:
- 2013 FILA World Championships of Wrestling Day 5 Live Video Stream
- UFC 165: Pat Healy ‘I feel like they’re treating it as if I won, and the no contest didn’t take too much from me’
- Dominick Cruz maybe stripped of UFC title if he can’t fight in early 2014
- Dana White on Chael Sonnen’s Fox Sports Live domestic violence joke: ‘He’s got to knock that s**t off’
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Canelo Alvarez sets new PPV record
About the author