UFC president Dana White held a scrum for the assembled MMA media following the UFC 160 pre-fight press conference.
Topics addressed included:
- The return of champion Jon Jones from his injury layoff after UFC 159
- Pat Healy’s suspension and fine for failing a post-fight drug test after subbing Jim Miller
- Interim Bantamweight Renan Barao’s injury
- The controversy around Vitor Belfort’s use of TRT after his KO win over Luke Rockhold at UFC on FX 8
- The UFC return of Josh Barnett
- Roy Nelson
- The new UFC gloves
- UFC’s debut on Fox Sports 1
- And more!
About the author