Remember, our time slot is Sundays 9 to 11 p.m. ET. First things first: have you seen the MMA Nation tab on BloodyElbow.com? It’s got everything you could possibly need to connect with the show including this important info:
How to Listen
- For Washington, D.C. locals tune your radio dial to 106.7FM
- All across the nation, 106.7 on Radio.com
- Mobile – Cherry Player App for Droid or AOL Radio App for iPhone
- Anywhere else, On ustream.tv
How to Interact
Today on “MMA Nation” we’re going to be recapping all of the results from last night’s thrilling Strikeforce: Diaz vs. Daley event in San Diego, California.
– How would you rate how the Showtime broadcast treated the topic of the Zuffa acquisition?
– Should Shinya Aoki face Josh Thomson next? Or should he face other UFC lightweights?
– Was Gegard Mousasi robbed in his draw with Keith Jardine? Hint: NO.
– Is Gilbert Melendez the top lightweight in the world? If not, where does he rank? And is he more deserving of a UFC title shot than the winner of Anthony Pettis vs. Clay Guida?
– What’s next for Nick Diaz? Where does he rank among top 10 welterweights? Should he, too, receive a title shot against Georges St. Pierre?
– Will Jake Shields get a boost in stock among the MMA media thanks to the strong performances of his Cesar Gracie teammates?
We’ll also talk about Ben Askren’s win over Nick Thompson at Bellator 40 and take a closer look at UFC 129.
Checking in to help us parse the action is Sherdog.com’s Administrative Editor, Jordan Breen.
And, of course, we’ll also be taking all of YOUR calls. It’s toll free anywhere in North America, so don’t be shy.
Talk to you then.
About the author