Remember, our time slot is Sundays 9 to 11 p.m. ET. First things first: have you seen the MMA Nation tab on BloodyElbow.com? It’s got everything you could possibly need to connect with the show including this important info:
How to Listen
- For Washington, D.C. locals tune your radio dial to 106.7FM
- All across the nation, 106.7 on Radio.com
- Mobile – Cherry Player App for Droid or AOL Radio App for iPhone
- Anywhere else, On ustream.tv
How to Interact
Today on “MMA Nation” we’ll breakdown every aspect of UFC 128: Shogun vs. Jones includng:
– How good is Jon Jones? Does Rashad Evans even stand a chance and if not, who does?
– Even if GSP beats Jake Shields and UFC 129, should the UFC do a superfight between Jon Jones and Anderson Silva?
– Evaluating the performance of Urijah Faber. Is he ready for Dominick Cruz? Should the fight be promoted on the next season of The Ultimate Fighter?
– Is Jim Miller actually deserving of a title shot against UFC lightweight champion Frankie Edgar?
– Brendan Schaub? Elite UFC heavyweight fighter or still a distance to cover?
We’ll also talk to UFC light heavyweight contender Phil Davis as he prepares for Antonio Rogerio Nogueira at UFC Fight Night 24.
And, of course, we’ll also be taking all of YOUR calls. It’s toll free anywhere in North America, so don’t be shy.
Oh, and to reward him for his undying devotion to the show, Washington, D.C.’s own “Terrence From South East” will be in studio to help do the show.
Talk to you then.
About the author